Monday, June 15, 2009

They Must Have Cream Cheese in Heaven

One of the things I can live on forever and ever is cream cheese. I just love it so much. When I worked at a call center, my eating schedule would be crappy and sometimes I would go for an entire day without a meal due to laziness. Then on my usual bi-monthly trip to the grocery, I stumbled upon a sale on cream cheese that were going to expire within a month. I grabbed one package of cream cheese and a big pack of crackers. That was my meal for a week. Oh... It was so good, not healthy but oh so good!

If only cream cheese wasn't pricey or hard to find in this part of the world, I would have it every single day. But it is so I just learn to live without it. When I do buy some I relish it for days. I don't make cheesecake or anything else with it though. What if I mess up the recipe and waste the cream cheese? That would be terrible! So even though I have been baking for awhile, I haven't made anything with cream cheese yet. Until two days ago, that is.

I finally made cream cheese frosting. Oh. My. Lord. It is so delicious! I have to stop myself from eating it while mixing the frosting. I figured I would need a cream cheese frosting for my iron cupcake earth entry and I was right.

Cream cheese just makes everything better. That and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment